- SSD201 or SSD202D
- 128MB SPI NAND
- Sigmastar Wifi
The minimum you need to wire up to get something going is:
- SYS_3V3 (1) - Connect to a 3.3v supply
- GND1 (2) - Connect to ground
- PM_UART_RX (25) - Connect TX on your usb->serial adapter
- PM_UART_TX (26) - Connect RX on your usb->serial adapter
- You need to write the “GCIS” to 0x0 (Set the base shift to zero, in the erase bit select to erase the whole chip)
- You need to write the IPL to 0x140000 (Set the base shift to 0x140000, disable the erase option)
- You need to write the u-boot SPL to 0x200000 (Set the base shift to 0x200000, disable the erase option)
- For my setup u-boot and everything else is then in a ubi partition that consumes the rest of the flash.
These are available from the vendors site, mirrored here so they don’t disappear.
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 1b20:8888
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002